After Hours & Emergency Assistance

For time-sensitive or urgent help after hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, please call the University of Richmond Police Department (URPD) at 804-289-8715 (non-emergency line).

If there's an on-campus emergency, please contact URPD's emergency line at 804-289-8911 immediately.

For emergencies off campus, please dial 911.

TimelyCare (24/7 Virtual Care)

The University of Richmond has partnered with TimelyCare to provide virtual mental health and well-being services for free to all full-time, degree-seeking students. Learn more and access TimelyCare.  

Reporting Information

Bias Incident Reporting: Use this form to report any type of biased activity. The University encourages members of the campus community to report all bias incidents and is committed to responding to those reports. Learn more about Bias Reporting & Response

Convey a Concern: If you are worried about a student or would like to self-report your own concerns, please fill out this form. Concerns can be related to academics, behavioral/personal issues, or mental health and psychological distress. Someone from the Dean’s Office (or another University department) will reach out to offer support, assistance, or care. Your concerns do NOT necessarily have to be connected to a particular incident/event.

Discrimination & Harassment Reporting: Use this form to report any discrimination or harassment based on an individual's Protected Status

Crime Reporting: All crimes or emergencies that occur on campus should be reported to URPD by calling 804-289-8911 immediately.

Hazing Reporting: Use this form to report any suspected hazing by an individual, group, or registered student organization (RSO). 

Honor Code Violation Reporting: Use this form to report any potential violation of academic integrity. Once the report is received, an investigator will contact you.

Sexual Misconduct Incident Reporting: The University strongly supports and encourages prompt reporting of sexual misconduct. Reporting provides support and resources to survivors and contributes to keeping the campus community safe.

Support Across Campus

Expand All
  • Student Academic Success

    Academic Advising Resource Center

    Assists students with Academic Advising and connecting to Academic Advisors. Students seeking to switch Advisors should contact the Academic Advising Resource Center. 

    Weinstein Learning Center 

    The Center will integrate, amplify and co-locate the Speech, Writing, Quantitative Resource, Academic Skills, Technology Learning and English Language Learning Centers.

  • Student Experience

    Bonner Center for Civic Engagement

    The Bonner Center for Civic Engagement facilitates student development through a variety of volunteer, service, and engagement opportunities both on and off campus through community partnerships. 

    Center for Student Involvement (CSI)

    The Center for Student Involvement (CSI) helps students create a meaningful and memorable college experience. Please contact the CSI if you are interested in learning more about student organizations, fraternity & sorority life, and campus involvement. 


    The Chaplaincy provides a variety of opportunities for students to practice their own faith and learn about the spiritual traditions of others.

    International Education

    The Office of International Education not only offers resources to international students but also to domestic students interested in global learning and engagement through study abroad programs or other internationally-focused events and programs. 

    Living-Learning Programs (LLPs)

    The University offers Living-Learning Programs (LLPs) where students can live, take classes, do research, travel, and become engaged together. LLPs offer students the ability to engage in the community, have deep conversations, build friendships with a diverse group of students, and find mentors in dedicated faculty members.

    New Spiders

    Helpful information can be found here for new incoming or transfer students to the University. 

    Residence Life & Housing (RLH)

    The Office of Residence Life & Housing (RLH) is responsible for fostering a conducive residential environment. Please contact RLH if you have questions about living on campus.

    Student Center for Equity & Inclusion (SCEI)

    The Student Center for Equity and Inclusion (SCEI) strives to remove barriers and contribute to the community practice of belonging by cultivating inclusive communities and empowering students to be affirmed in their identities and the ways they intersect.

  • Student Finances, Scholarship, & Support Fund

    Financial Aid

    Please contact Financial Aid if you have questions about applying for aid, submitting FAFSA, or understanding what aid is available. 

    Scholars & Fellowship

    Please contact the Office of Scholars and Fellowships if you have questions about scholarships offered at the University. 

    Student Accounting

    Please contact the Student Account Office (Controller’s Office) if you have billing and payment questions related, but not limited to, tuition, housing fees, invoices, refunds, etc. 

    Student Support Fund

    Through support from the University and its generous donors, the Spiders Helping Spiders initiative helps students with unanticipated expenses and financial emergencies, including access to the University’s Student Support Fund. All full-time, degree-seeking students are eligible to apply for emergency financial support, as well as part-time degree-seeking undergraduate students. Supported students must demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Students are encouraged to fully describe the emergency they are facing, but financial support through the Student Emergency Fund typically will not exceed $250 within a single academic year.

  • Student Health & Well-Being

    Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)

    Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at the University of Richmond offers a wide range of short-term services to currently enrolled, full-time, degree-seeking students, (as well as full-time undergraduate visiting students living on-campus; e.g., exchange students) at the University of Richmond.

    Disability Services

    The Office of Disability Services seeks to ensure that those within the campus community who have disabilities are provided an opportunity for full participation and equal access to campus resources.

    Health Promotion

    The Office of Health Promotion supports a holistic approach to the health and wellness of students through a prevention and educational approach focusing on changing behaviors, healthy lifestyle choices, and creating a unified culture to educate the campus community on the lifelong benefits of maintaining a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle. Focus areas include: 

    • Recovery 
    • Alcohol & Drugs Education
    • Massage & Salt Therapy
    • Violence Prevention Programming 
    • Mindfulness & Meditation


    Student Health Center

    The Student Health Center provides evaluation and treatment for illnesses and injuries, assistance in managing chronic disease, and offers comprehensive programs in health education and health maintenance.

    University Recreation

    University Recreation fosters a fun and inclusive environment that promotes physical as well as overall well-being, through programs and facilities that enhance individual growth and encourage movement.

    Well-Being Center

    The Well-Being Center is a comprehensive and integrated facility that includes all campus health care in one location, providing easy access for students and designed to be a collaborative high-impact environment to support student learning, student well-being, and student success.